Art of Inquiry, LLC is a developer of an innovative enrichment program for bright young children. Our curriculum provides an opportunity for kids to learn problem solving through joyful exploration, work in teams and meet like-minded peers. Our focus is critical thinking, system thinking and divergent thinking – the areas barely covered in school, but essential for professional and academic success. Our approach attracts thoughtful, enthusiastic teachers, committed to continuous learning through the peer support of our online teacher community.
Our students learn to
- approach each problem mindfully
- think out-of-the-box and discover non-standard solutions
- assess their own mental models
- challenge unstated assumptions
- work together as a team and appreciate each others’ input
- compare the effectiveness and aesthetics of alternative solutions through in-depth discussion
The problems suggested to children are open-ended and challenging. (We even include some problems suggested to Microsoft applicants and law school students, nevertheless accessible to young children). There are no formal assessments or grades. Our classes are full of hands-on experimentation and fun puzzle competitions.
Welcome to our community!